At Clayton State Continuing Education, we care about employees and the future of business. Research shows that training and development can do wonders for employee engagement, which only benefits the organization they work for.
Engaged employees are more efficient, competitive, and invested in their place of work. By placing emphasis on training and development, organizations can retain the best talent, increase their current employees’ job satisfaction, improve productivity, and earn higher profits.
That’s where contact training at Clayton State comes in.
What is Contact Training?
Our contact training solutions offer customized training for your business or organization. To see what type of training is needed, we offer a free assessment and consultation, then we host the training at our facility or yours – that’s up to you!
We customize each training program with the needs of your business in mind. That’s the goal of our free assessments and consultations; we want to get a good idea of who you are so we can develop the correct career and workforce development programs, then deliver them when and where it’s most convenient.
A few satisfied clients of ours include Delta Airlines, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company, and City of Riverdale.
We can help you achieve corporate objectives with employees that are highly trained and, therefore, highly skilled. It’s our goal to make sure that all organizations have access to critical skills training that matches their short-term training needs as well as their long-term learning objectives.
Training and development programs are essential to maintain the competitive nature of your business, and our programs are the best in the industry.
To follow is a list of topics full of options available to be presented in a Lunch n’ Learn format for your business or organization. If any of these topics interest you, contact us for availability and a quote.
- Accent Reduction
- Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Improving Team Performance with Leadership
- Brokerage Logistics
- Issues in Aging/Caregiving
- New Leader Integration
- OSHA/Safety Training (10 and 30 Hour Course)
- Personal Security
- Project Management
- Six Sigma Green, Black I, II and Master Black Belt
- Steam Theory and Practice
- Supervisory Skills
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Voice Over
Benefits of Training
Training and development for employees encourages responsibility, productivity, satisfaction, and long-term retention. After implementing our training programs within your business, you’ll witness benefits like:
- Boosted Employee Retention
- Retention is one of the most major challenges for employers, but it can be made possible through career development programs. By offering career development initiatives, your employees feel valued within the company and understand that they are worth investing in. This encourages loyalty, which results in higher retention and a lower turnover rate.
- Development of Future Leaders
- In order to prime your business for growth and evolution, you’ve got to think of who the future leaders will be. While leadership can be acquired via new hires, it can also be cultivated internally from existing employees working their way up the ladder. By having development programs in place, it shows that you’re focused on your future goals by nurturing promotable talent.
- Employee Empowerment
- If your business leaders feel empowered, they will be better at influencing employees and earning their trust. Then, those employees experience a greater sense of autonomy, higher value, and confidence in themselves while at work. Empowered employees do better work and feel more invested in the organization that they work for.
- Building Workplace Engagement
- By encouraging engagement in the workplace, you cut down on the everyday boredom that employees might be feeling. Boredom can quickly turn into dissatisfaction and negative working habits, so nipping it in the bud is imperative. With regular training sessions, you eliminate the idleness of employees and gain the opportunity to reevaluate their skills and strengths.
- Fostering Workplace Relationships
- Training gives employees the opportunity to explore new topics, hone their skills, and expand their knowledge. As all employees are on this journey together, it provides an opportunity to bond. It also encourages employees to lean on each other and collaborate with those who might have differing skill sets, which creates a well-rounded workforce.
These are five of many benefits – as you can see, workplace training and development matters for the present and future of your organization.
Contact Training at Clayton State
At Clayton State, we care about employers and employees alike. We created our diverse list of training programs in order to create a workforce that is hardworking, collaborative, and always eager to learn something new.
If you’re interested in learning more about our contact training services, get in touch with Tira Clay, Contract Training Manager, Continuing and Professional Education by either emailing her at TiraClay@clayton.edu or giving her a call at (678) 466-5112.